- Scholastic Learn At Home: Scholastic has put together cross-curricular learning experiences with sections dedicated to specific grade levels.
- Storyline Online: award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online, streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- TheLivBits: an constantly updated list of interactive read alouds featuring some of the most popular names in children’s literature.
- TumbleBooks K-6 Children’s eBook Database
- TumbleBooks K-6 Math Database
- TumbleBooks – Teen Book Cloud: eBook database for middle and high schoolers.
- TumbleBooks – Audio Book Cloud: all ages audio book database.
- TumbleBooks – Romance Book Cloud: a huge collection of steamy Romance novels for the older crowd!
- Calm: meditations, sleep stories, music, and movements to help keep our bodies and minds in tip-top shape.
- GoNoodle: games and videos to wake up kids’ bodies and engage their minds.
- Headspace: the popular app is offering free access to a selection of meditations, exercises, and advice called ‘Weathering the Storm.’ You’ll find it in the ‘Explore’ section.
- Insight Timer: free meditations for kids and teens.
- Yellowstone National Park Virtual Tour: ready to explore Yellowstone? You don’t have to wait for your trip out here. You can start exploring now by virtually touring some of the main attractions around the park.
- Louvre Virtual Tours: visit the museum’s exhibition rooms and galleries.
- Tundra Connections Virtual Field Trip: shared learning experiences to engage students and inspire their interest in studying the science of polar bears and their Arctic habitat.
- Google Arts & Culture: explore museums, stadiums, architecture, etc, using this immersive tool created by Google.
- Dallas Zoo: see and learn about different animals from the Dallas Zoo and other animal habitats on social media (FB/IG/Twitter) using the hashtag #BringTheZooToYou.
- Live Virtual Concerts: NPR is curating a list of musicians who are performing virtual songs and concerts through their websites and social media.
- The Caves of Lascaux: Take the guided tour! The discovery of the monumental Lascaux cave in 1940 brought with it a new era in our knowledge of both prehistoric art and human origins. Today, the cave continues to feed our collective imagination and to profoundly move new generations of visitors from around the world.
- Bedtime Math: engaging after-school math activities for your kids to enjoy at home.
- STARnet: STEM activities based around Earth Day that can largely be done using materials found around the house.
- BrainPOP: gain free access to learning resources spanning multiple subjects.