- Putnam County Department of Health- (845) 808-1390
- Putnam County Office for Senior Resources- (845) 808-1700
- Putnam County Mental Health Services- 845-808-1500
- Office for People with Disabilities- 845-808-1641
- Putnam County Social Services- 845-808-1500
- Women’s Resource Center- 845-628-2166
For First Responders and Health Care Workers: Childcare is available through Camp Herrlich for first responders and health care workers. They can be contacted at 845-878-6662.
INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING JUNE PRIMARY/ABSENTEE VOTING and the CARMEL CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT VOTE:
Kent Republican Primary
On May 5, The Putnam County Board of Elections mailed
Absentee Ballot Applications to all eligible voters for the Kent Republican Primary which will be held on June 23. Paul Denbaum and Toni Addonizio are competing to represent Kent in the Putnam County Legislature. The Absentee Ballot Applications should be mailed in by June 19, and the ballot itself by June 22. Absentee Ballot Applications can also be downloaded from https://putnamboe.com/ Due to the current public health emergency, all eligible voters can vote via absentee ballot. Early voting is scheduled for June 13 to June 21.